The Benefits of Fiber and AIM Herbal Fiberblend as a Supplement
It’s such a familiar word, isn’t it? “Fiber”. But most of us aren’t even fully aware of what fiber is, nevertheless its tremendous potential to spectacularly improve our health. Below we discuss everything to do with fiber and AIM Herbal Fiberblend.
What is fiber?
The most important thing to understand about dietary fiber is that it comes in two forms, namely soluble and insoluble fiber. Each form is equally beneficial, even though insoluble fiber is probably what you are most familiar with.
- Soluble fiber – As the name suggests, this is the type of fiber that dissolves in water. Basically, this fiber forms a bulky gel in the intestine, regulating the flow of waste materials through the digestive tract. This has serious implications for your health, even having the ability to lower blood cholesterol levels. Research has shown that this is achieved by the soluble fiber binding with bile acids and then escorting them out of the body. Due to this elimination of bile acids, more have to be synthesised, which is done by pulling cholesterol from the blood.
- Insoluble fiber – This is the robust, indigestible form that most people often associate the term “fiber” with. It cannot be dissolved in water, making it almost impossible for our bodies to break it down. The main benefit of insoluble fiber is its ability to collect and take-up water that would usually increase the volume of your stool. This promotes bowel movement, making fiber a good candidate for preventing constipation. Furthermore, the indigestible insoluble fiber scours the walls of your intestine as it moves through your system, promoting the quick elimination of waste, and therefore reducing your risk of colon cancer and other colon-related issues.
Where does one find fiber naturally?
The general trend is that most foods contain more insoluble fiber than they do soluble fiber. This isn’t a major issue, however, as the recommended ratio of insoluble fiber to soluble fiber in our diet is about 3:1.
Some common sources of insoluble fiber include:
Some common sources of soluble fiber include:
Why AIM Herbal Fiberblend?
Let me put it to you this way: every tablespoon (about 7 grams of powder) of AIM Herbal Fiberblend contains 5 grams of fiber. As a whole, this product promotes bowel cleansing and detoxification. The major component of the total fiber found in Herbal Fiberblend is psyllium. This plant is approximately 75-80% dietary fiber, of which 60-70% is soluble fiber. As mentioned previously, this can have tremendous application in reducing blood cholesterol levels. AIM’s Herbal Fiberblend also contains a whole host of powerful detoxifying herbs, giving this product the ability to thoroughly cleanse your colon. We truly believe that AIM Herbal Fiberblend is THE most valuable source of supplemental fiber and herbal products available on the market today.
What are the key benefits & features of AIM Herbal Fiberblend?
Below I have listed just a few of the many reasons why AIM Herbal Fiberblend is a necessity for everyone who values a healthy body:
- Helps maintain whole body health
- Helps maintain digestive health
- Helps maintain regular bowel movements
- Detoxifies the body
- Reduces transit time by providing a more thorough removal of waste
- Contains soluble fiber which helps maintain healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- May reduce incidences of diverticulosis (pouches forming in the wall of the digestive tract), colon cancer and appendicitis
- Relieves and prevents CONSTIPATION
- Contains psyllium and cleansing herbs
- High concentration of fiber – contains 5 grams per one-tablespoon (about 7 grams) serving
- Simple, “one-step” detoxification product
- Herbal Fiberblend is not habit-forming
- More than 27 YEARS of safe and beneficial use by AIM members
What is in AIM Herbal Fiberblend?
Just take a look at the blend of ingredients included in each AIM Herbal Fiberblend product:
Alfalfa – Relieves constipation and reduces cholesterol.
Black walnut hulls – Reduces intestinal parasites and improves bowel movement.
Capsicum – Promotes cleansing of the circulatory and digestive systems; regulates blood pressure.
Cascara Sagrada – Acts as a laxative, stimulating evacuation from the bowels; promotes peristaltic action (muscular contractions) in the digestive system.
Hibiscus Flower – Lubricates the intestinal tract.
Irish Moss – Helps form bulky stools.
Licorice Root – Acts as an anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic.
Marshmallow Root – Acts as a mucilage, a sticky substance with adhesive qualities.
Mullein – Soothes stomach cramps.
Oatstraw – Soothes stomach cramps.
Passionflower – Calms the nervous system and soothes an irritable bowel.
Psyllium – A natural source of fiber that helps form bulky stools and softens stools; removes excess cholesterol.
Pumpkin Seeds – Expels parasites.
Rose Hips – Has a calming effect to reduce stress; helps fight infection.
Senna (capsules only) – Acts as a laxative, stimulating evacuation from the bowels; promotes peristalsis.
Shavegrass – Expels parasites.
Slippery Elm Bark – Acts as a mucilage, a sticky substance with adhesive qualities.
Violet – Cleanses and expels parasites.
Witch Hazel – Acts as a mucilage, a sticky substance with adhesive qualities.
Yucca – Acts as a laxative, stimulating evacuation from the bowels.
Are there any variations of AIM Herbal Fiberblend?
There are currently 3 choices when buying AIM Herbal Fiberblend. The variants differ only in their flavour (unlfavoured or raspberry) and form (powder or capsules), while their nutritional composition remains nearly identical throughout. The 3 options are:
To go directly to the product page for each of the 3 options shown above, simply click on the image of the product you wish to visit. We sincerely hope that this article has motivated you to take your digestive health into your own hands and benefit from AIM Herbal Fiberblend for many years to come!
Get these and many other world-class health products from our online SHOP today!