All the benefits of fiber in convenient, vegetarian capsules!
Fiber comes in two forms, namely soluble fiber and insoluble fiber. Both of these are required in our diet, each for different reasons. Soluble fiber, for example, forms a bulky gel in the intestine which can lower cholesterol levels (fiber binds with cholesterol molecules and removes them from the body) and lower blood sugar levels. Insoluble fiber, on the other hand, isn’t able to be digested by our bodies, which aids in collecting water that would increase stool bulk, promoting bowel movement and decreasing the risk of colon-related issues. AIM Herbal Fiberblend® has a remarkably high concentration of fiber, with every 7g serving containing 5 grams of fiber, both insoluble and soluble. A few of the many benefits of taking this extremely well-researched supplement include:
- Helps maintain digestive (and therefore whole body) health
- Promotes regular bowel movement
- Is an excellent detoxifier
- Promotes full removal of waste, therefore reducing incidences of constipation
- Regulates cholesterol and blood sugar levels
For detailed information about this best-selling product, please click the following: Herbal Fiberblend